Happy New Year!
Welcome to 2014!
Take a look at this,
Statement on 2014 Sanctity of Human Life Month
Sanctity of Human Life Mustn’t Be Ignored
January 19, 2014 will mark the 41st anniversary of legal abortion in the U.S.
No person of faith – in fact, no one who wants to live in a just and civil society – should be ignorant of these facts:
- FACT: Medical science proves that human life begins when the sperm fertilizes the egg, commonly known as the moment of conception.
- FACT: God is the sole Creator Who determines when our life begins and ends. It is not our call.
- FACT: Abortion kills an innocent, living human being made
- in the image and likeness of God.
- FACT: January 22, 2013 will mark the 40th year of legalized abortion-on-demand throughout all nine months of
- pregnancy for any reason related to the “health” of the mother.
- FACT: An estimated 55 million innocent pre-born human beings have been intentionally killed since the U.S. Supreme Court nullified anti-abortion laws in 1973.
- FACT: Abortion hurts women, men, families, and society-at-large.
People in positions of authority and influence have a special obligation to support the right to life movement. Jesus said, “Much will be required of the person entrusted with much, and still more will be demanded of the person entrusted with more” (Lk 12:48). In particular, parents, pastors, teachers, and elected officials are morally obligated to teach the facts of L I F E.
Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
the fruit of the womb a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children of one’s youth.
Blessed is the man
who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.
(Psalm 127:3-5 ESV)
Statement on 2014 Sanctity of Human Life Month taken from Right to Life North Macomb
More baby pictures!!!!
Look at them! They’re soo precious!